• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If want to, you can make any word add up to 666. Now, turn corona into its New Testament Greek spelling and see what that adds up to.

One of my favorite groups ever. Even for a kid who was into SoCal Punk like Social Distortion, Agent Orange, and Black Flag, this was still (and still is) my go to group when I want to rip s**t up skating. Yeah, this old man still street skates at 50. I’m not as good as Tony Hawk and Mike McGill, but I can still shred.

This guy should of lost his job for lack of decency since he had a public facing job.

Wow, look what Don Lemon said just 7 years ago...is this the same guy? He even used the word thug...what the?

This illustrate how far off the lefty deep-end CNN has gone since 2016. Lemon couldn't way those things today. In contrast he's recently condoned rioting!!

Last edited:
Wow, look what Don Lemon said just 7 years ago...is this the same guy? He even used the word thug...what the?

This illustrate how far off the lefty deep-end CNN has gone since 2016. Lemon couldn't way those things today. In contrast he's recently condoned rioting!!

Tucker brings the heat every night. He may be the best to ever do it. I can’t wait to hear Don Lemon’s rebuttal ? ?

One of my favorite groups ever. Even for a kid who was into SoCal Punk like Social Distortion, Agent Orange, and Black Flag, this was still (and still is) my go to group when I want to rip s**t up skating. Yeah, this old man still street skates at 50. I’m not as good as Tony Hawk and Mike McGill, but I can still shred.

My workout partners thank you for this! They caught hell for it this morning when my Rage Against the Machine playlist magically popped up...….

Trump is a fool if he thinks threatening to take fed funds from schools that dont reopen is going to win him support anywhere with anyone outside of his core supporters and even they might see this as stupid.....though the kool aid is strong with them..

Given the current state of the virus in the US.....I am sure there will be places that can open that shouldn't and places that shouldn't open that do but that is the decision best made on the local and state level.....and no school system should be punished for doing what is best and safest for the kids....what kind of asshole threatens to take kids school funding away for personal political propaganda......

Trump is a fool if he thinks threatening to take fed funds from schools that dont reopen is going to win him support anywhere with anyone outside of his core supporters and even they might see this as stupid.....though the kool aid is strong with them..

Given the current state of the virus in the US.....I am sure there will be places that can open that shouldn't and places that shouldn't open that do but that is the decision best made on the local and state level.....and no school system should be punished for doing what is best and safest for the kids....what kind of asshole threatens to take kids school funding away for personal political propaganda......

If you did a poll Nationally most parents want schools open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell I want schools reopened BUT if things are like they are in NC now in a month still then there is no way they should put the kids back in school....the latest NC polls do not support your statement that most parents want schools open....

Nope, 54% in this poll says they are uncomfortable or very uncomfortable with them opening in the fall.

Same goes for the folks working at the schools too. You know the adults that need to be there to look after and instruct the kids.

Hell I want schools reopened BUT if things are like they are in NC now in a month still then there is no way they should put the kids back in school....the latest NC polls do not support your statement that most parents want schools open....

I said National poll. I think schools should open in a hybrid way. Our schools opening is very stupid though. Idk if my kids are gonna do in school or computer. But what’s the point of this idk

ea1ea490c3d524137e512688251d18f7.jpg

So you’re saying 75% of NYC parents want kids back in school in that jam packed environment but the majority of NC parents don’t? Can’t believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back