• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how cover ups happen

That’s because if he decided to take a measured action against Russia. Democrats don’t need to know. They try to override him and claim him of getting us into a unnecessary war. We see it before with these Democrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like anyone voting for trump is ok with rape , racism, and lying? I don’t like statements like that. The liberal media and politicians painted all trump supporters as racist homophobes . Let’s not stoop to their level and start painting them as one thing. Remember how Hillary called us all deplorable ?

It’s just sickening to see how anyone could vote for a party. Knowing they want to abolish police. Just turn on the tv they can hear it. Besides Trump hasn’t had any sexual allegations since being in office. Even though woman came forward during his term. These things happen before he was president if they happened at all. However Biden was sniffing woman while he was in office. And had woman accuse him of sexual wrong doing. But while Democrats believe the ladies that accuse Trump. They refuse to believe the woman that accuse Biden. So Democrats are hypocrites

My guess is Trump voters don’t participate in polls. So how is a poll of 1,000 give or take voters accurate when a population of a state is in the millions?

This is on their website literally.
PoliticusUSA offers news, commentary, and opinion from a liberal point of view. PoliticusUSA is independent and is not affiliated with any political party or organization
So I'm sure their not biased or making stuff up. And Cooper has more hate for Trump than all the liberals on this forum combined.

Dr. Fauci released a statement that it concerns him seeing people at bars not wearing masks. I completely understand, it concerns me too. It also concerns me when thousands are lined up in the streets gathering and protesting, but he made no mention of that. It does display some bias on his part. Just sayin'
Actually according to this study, the protests did not correlate to the surge in cases in the last several weeks: https://nypost.com/2020/06/24/blm-p...utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

I think some studies have to be biased. You can't logically think thousands of protesters and/or gatherings in the street with people running around, screaming, breathing heavily doesn't aid in the risk of contracting Covid, and explain to me how lying out at the beach while resting is of much greater concern. Its illogical, unless you think that Covid has a plan or course of action to infect select individuals it doesn't like. Study was done by the NY Post, so let that sink in.

Just par for the course. Doesnt matter to most trump fans. Cause you know joe biden is bad.

Law and order they say haha whatever.
Joe Biden really probably isn’t bad he’s probably more moderate than most in the democrat party but the problem becomes that we’re letting the radicals on both sides control what happens in this country so you maybe moderate when elected but when you get up there you become more radical. We’ve done this as a country twice before letting the radicals and the crazies take over and once it let to war and the other time it almost led to war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back