• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighborhood Observation: Previously I think I posted on here that Harris/Waltz signs were nowhere to be found previous to the debate. The night of and morning after the debate Harris/Waltz signs went up. Have not seen any net-new ones since. Yesterday, I was out running some errands and made a point to observe yards with Trump/Vance signs vs yards with Harris/Waltz signs. Everyone of the yards that has a Trump/Vance sign in their yard also have an American flag front and center on the front of their house. None of the Harris/Waltz yards had American flags. Some had Ukrainian flags, some had alphabet flags, some had no flags at all. I thought this to be an interesting observation and thought I would share.
Those with Trump flags probably just trying way too hard to convince everyone they are the REAL Americans (despite the fact they plan to vote for someone who told them he'd become a dictator on day one and shred the constitution). Most people don't feel the need to declare their loyalty to the state by hanging a flag outside their home every day.

It's not made up. It's amazing what you can hear from the horse if you take your olhead out of its ass.

He's talking about maintenance that the state is not doing properly on the fire safety. Your always trying to make something, that that's not. A state that does not do proper maintenance should be scolded especially states with a history of fires like California.

Talk about ignoring facts and going out of your way to be indifferent. Facts are facts and emotions are emotions. One party is aware of what is and the other party how do we feel. Voting based on feelings won’t put our economy where we desire it to be.

He's talking about maintenance that the state is not doing properly on the fire safety. Your always trying to make something, that that's not. A state that does not do proper maintenance should be scolded especially states with a history of fires like California.
What maintenance? Are you sure that's what this dispute is over cause it ain't about maintenance just a hint.

What maintenance? Are you sure that's what this dispute is over cause it ain't about maintenance just a hint.
I actually saw him make that speech He's talking about fire maintenance but I'm sure he talked about 10 million other things as well. part of the video I just saw was talking about fire I don't have time to watch the whole video.

I actually saw him make that speech He's talking about fire maintenance but I'm sure he talked about 10 million other things as well. part of the video I just saw was talking about fire I don't have time to watch the whole video.
Funny cause every single article I read on it from all the local stations and national.news says its about water allocation to farmers in southern California.

Due to the enormous number of folks being affected in W NC, does anyone feel that a large enough number may not be able to vote in the election to significantly affect the POTUS vote since NC appears to be close?

Due to the enormous number of folks being affected in W NC, does anyone feel that a large enough number may not be able to vote in the election to significantly affect the POTUS vote since NC appears to be close?
I would say it affects each side pretty similarly. Asheville's heavy blue outside of Asheville it's pretty red.. I would imagine probably downtown Asheville would be up and running faster than some of the other red areas though.

I would say it affects each side pretty similarly. Asheville's heavy blue outside of Asheville it's pretty red.. I would imagine probably downtown Asheville would be up and running faster than some of the other red areas though.
But..... Democrats vote in more numbers by mail-in and they were supposed to get their ballots soon I think ,so that might be messed up.

It is pretty vile how Trump is trying to charactize the response in NC....saying that the response in NC is aimed at hurting Republicans is disgusting and is going to backfire cause right now everyone in the mts are North Carolinians and political affiliations doesn't mean anything.

It is pretty vile how Trump is trying to charactize the response in NC....

No it's pretty vile making a relief effort into a political stunt that you were trying to do. Especially when the Guy you told us was not feeble-minded can't even go anywhere to make an appearance.

Trump is helping people, can it help his election? Sure it can. If he wasn't helping you'd probably roast him for that too. But the point is he's just a candidate for president. He's filling in for the corpse who should be out there doing this himself.

Trump is helping people, can it help his election? Sure it can. If he wasn't helping you'd probably roast him for that too. But the point is he's just a candidate for president. He's filling in for the corpse who should be out there doing this himself.
Oh you can bet the same people talking now would say he's not acting presidential "He doesn't care about anyone". It's a no win game.

All Trump has to do is get out of bed to do more than Llyod and Harry have done. I will be going up there on my weekends for the foreseeable future with a cadre of vets I am mustering up. I will be willing to bet the big mouths on here won't pledge the same. It's just negativity 24/7/365

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back