• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread: The Sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.
When democrats say we shouldnt use a natural disaster for political purposes dont forget they use every disaster during republican admins for political purposes.
Should Biden threaten to withhold aid from Florida because desantis doesn't share the same ideology. That's what Trump does when he threatens places like California when they have natural disasters. Hell trump just did it 2 weeks ago.

Neighborhood Observation: Previously I think I posted on here that Harris/Waltz signs were nowhere to be found previous to the debate. The night of and morning after the debate Harris/Waltz signs went up. Have not seen any net-new ones since. Yesterday, I was out running some errands and made a point to observe yards with Trump/Vance signs vs yards with Harris/Waltz signs. Everyone of the yards that has a Trump/Vance sign in their yard also have an American flag front and center on the front of their house. None of the Harris/Waltz yards had American flags. Some had Ukrainian flags, some had alphabet flags, some had no flags at all. I thought this to be an interesting observation and thought I would share.

Last edited:
Should Biden threaten to withhold aid from Florida because desantis doesn't share the same ideology. That's what Trump does when he threatens places like California when they have natural disasters. Hell trump just did it 2 weeks ago.
That's totally false and that is made up. We have the California governor praising Trump during COVID.

Many democrats are Christian your point is invalid
No they're not. It was the Democrat party that vows to take "In God We Trust" off of our currency. Its the Democrat party that wanted prayer in schools eradicated. Its the Democrat party that calls our founding fathers bigoted because they put "God" on so many of our founding documents. Its the Democrat party against the very freedoms of ministry and evangelizing. Its the Democrat party wanting boys in girl's bathrooms and vice versa. Its the Democrat party who can't say with certainty men can't get pregnant. Its the Democrat party that stands outside of churches with their anti-God signs. Its the Democrat party that supports anti-Christian mosaics and define it as "art" just to please their own Anti-God palette.

When people wear Christian symbols like crosses to work or have a Bible on their desk guess who gets upset and offended by it….Democrats

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back