• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Free Zone (No Exceptions)

You ever sit there and think about what could have been ? That one girl that really clicked with you but you never took the chance on it ? Damn man .

Yeah. My ex from HS is a fitness model. Still at 48 y.o. She’s done Reebok, Venus swimsuits, Lululemon, Danskin, and Carl’s Jr. TV ads among others. She lives in Encinitas, CA now. Fun fact: She danced at The Doll Hose when she went to NC State. Her father was a Green Beret and also a Silver Star recipient for the Son Tay Raid in Vietnam.

What? Bacon is a magnificent product of the animal world and doesnt deserve to be diminished by being placed on a donut.

The tastes of maple, sugar dense fried batter, and salty bacon are a trifecta that is as close to Nirvana as you will get in this life.

Yes but it's still early, most varieties are just starting. This year I planted much less than previous years because of the unknown restaurant demand

Too bad I’m not near Chatham County. I’d pay you a visit for some fresh produce.

On another note... I dated a girl that lived in a subdivision near Farrington back in the mid 90’s.

Speaking of bacon....... have you been on any of those "hog hunts" lately?

Not in many years. We lost access to the land because so many people were going in there. They told us we could keep hunting them but it just got too dangerous with all the hunters.

The tastes of maple, sugar dense fried batter, and salty bacon are a trifecta that is as close to Nirvana as you will get in this life.

Sorry my friend its a nonstarter.

Nirvana you say? I'll see your donut nirvana and raise you my bacon wrapped deer back strap with a side of fresh squash sauteed in creole seasoning I'm having for lunch today.

If you drove three hours for tomatoes I wouldn't charge you

I couldn’t, in good conscience, not pay for fresh farm tomatoes. I will be up that way I believe in a few weeks. We have to take my daughter to University Alabama and we’re going the scenic route.

Back