• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Free Zone (No Exceptions)

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Aahhh gotcha. It spreads, though, right? My neighbor has some (I think) and it's slowly creeping over his yard. I hope it creeps into mine.
I like your style. Yeah it'll spread its not as aggressive of a spreader as bermuda or maybe a centipede but it should cover your yard by the year 6000

Tarheel1

Reaction score
I like your style. Yeah it'll spread its not as aggressive of a spreader as bermuda or maybe a centipede but it should cover your yard by the year 6000
I think you have to buy it in plugs or sod, very slow growing, I think

Reaction score
Zoysia is a nice looking grass. Isn't it pretty low maintenance?
I’m not sure what I would compare it to. I got a fungus on part of it earlier this year and it still hasn’t recovered. I mainly just water the crap out of it. I got a great deal on it. I think it was only like $200 a pallet.

smast16

Reaction score
Bought 3 little sheets of it, about 50 sqft all together 4 years ago...

I'll have ~ 3k sq ft after this year's plugs fill in. Give me 4 more years and I'll have the whole 25K of the back yard filled in.

If it was Bermuda I'd have had the back yard done in 2 years.

Brent

Reaction score
So my body is wrecked and war torn and my wife has these "special peach gummy things" that her sister gets from a friend. She said eat half a one so being the a-hole I am, I at the whole thing + 3 more. Shoulder don't hurt anymore. Neither does my head and I cant feel my toes or my hair. Seeing as how I cant tell the old lady I ate 3 of these things and I know some of you know what I ate, how long before I can feel my hair and my toes again? Its been a couple hours......
Haha you still alive?

(Discovered edibles for real last year in Vegas)

they told me to eat half too and I ate the whole thing and was out of it for hours lol

Last edited:

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Bought 3 little sheets of it, about 50 sqft all together 4 years ago...

I'll have ~ 3k sq ft after this year's plugs fill in. Give me 4 more years and I'll have the whole 25K of the back yard filled in.

If it was Bermuda I'd have had the back yard done in 2 years.
Been reading a couple of lawn forums and this seems to be what a lot of people are doing.

Sandbar

Reaction score
Haha you still alive?

(Discovered edibles for real last year in Vegas)

they told me to eat half too and I ate the whole thing and was out of it for hours lol
Yeah Im alive but I learned a lesson. I have just within the last hour started coming down. I have an enormous amount of tolerance for pain and discomfort but the shoulder im about to remove shrapnel from is killing me so I really thought the half wasnt gonna work. The gummies were 20mg so instead of taking 10 I took 80 because I didnt feel a thing after an hour and it took me places I didnt need to go man. I hate pain meds but its better than what I just went through. Im sure its ok with just 10 or 20. I get mild bouts of PTSD too (nothing real serious) and that didnt help but its all good. Im sure i will sleep good tonight.....lol

Heelyes

Reaction score
Yeah Im alive but I learned a lesson. I have just within the last hour started coming down. I have an enormous amount of tolerance for pain and discomfort but the shoulder im about to remove shrapnel from is killing me so I really thought the half wasnt gonna work. The gummies were 20mg so instead of taking 10 I took 80 because I didnt feel a thing after an hour and it took me places I didnt need to go man. I hate pain meds but its better than what I just went through. Im sure its ok with just 10 or 20. I get mild bouts of PTSD too (nothing real serious) and that didnt help but its all good. Im sure i will sleep good tonight.....lol
Be careful, if you take to much you will become a liberal hippie

Brent

Reaction score
Lol I bet but oh yeah it always made me sleep good eventually

And then I was good the next day

Good luck

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
Reaction score
I finally got me one of them there fancy smart watches (not Apple), I'm a runner and been using garmins for years, so went with that. Anywho.... I ran 6 miles this morning, the stupid watch just told me to MOVE!! I almost just broke my brand new smart watch

SD

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I finally got me one of them there fancy smart watches (not Apple), I'm a runner and been using garmins for years, so went with that. Anywho.... I ran 6 miles this morning, the stupid watch just told me to MOVE!! I almost just broke my brand new smart watch
You been sitting for an hour?

NoSnowATL

Reaction score
They are watching you now!