• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Free Zone (No Exceptions)

tramadoc

Reaction score
So my body is wrecked and war torn and my wife has these "special peach gummy things" that her sister gets from a friend. She said eat half a one so being the a-hole I am, I at the whole thing + 3 more. Shoulder don't hurt anymore. Neither does my head and I cant feel my toes or my hair. Seeing as how I cant tell the old lady I ate 3 of these things and I know some of you know what I ate, how long before I can feel my hair and my toes again? Its been a couple hours......
Edibles are good for about 6-8 hours. With the amount you took and not knowing how many mg, I’d still say 6-8.

tramadoc

Reaction score
So my body is wrecked and war torn and my wife has these "special peach gummy things" that her sister gets from a friend. She said eat half a one so being the a-hole I am, I at the whole thing + 3 more. Shoulder don't hurt anymore. Neither does my head and I cant feel my toes or my hair. Seeing as how I cant tell the old lady I ate 3 of these things and I know some of you know what I ate, how long before I can feel my hair and my toes again? Its been a couple hours......
I’ve got some edible gummies that are 50 mg. I’m gonna guess and say the ones she has are between 3-5mg. As I stated before, probably 6 hours.