• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Photography

desotofalls.jpg

DeSoto Falls. NE Alabama. Either the first or second time I had been in Alabama, and I'm wanting to say second now. I think I sort of begged my dad to take us here from La Fayette, GA (almost 10 years ago), and he got a little grouchy when he realized how long it'd really take but kept going. We didn't realize that there was swimming here, so we ended up swimming in our clothes.

Another slight funny is that moment where we crossed over to Alabama in the country, the roads got much worse and I swear he said "I thought South Carolina roads were the worst in the country, I might be mistaken".

Panoramic view on top of Brasstown Bald. Pardon my finger, I have a nasty habit of doing that. I think the picture otherwise came out nice considering it's from my phone (Pixel 3XL). I'm about to leave to go to Bell Mountain outside of Hiawassee, so I can take more pretty pictures. I also have plenty of other views from other places I'll post in time.

2017-07-08 13.51.14.jpg

Back