• This website or discussions about the COVID-19 virus outbreak should be taken as entertainment. For official information on how to plan and prepare, please go to The Offical CDC Homepage By Clicking Here
  • Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Photography

Rain Cold

Fixed
Staff member
Reaction score
How do you upload pictures to this site? Every time I try to upload something, it says the uploaded file is too large. How are you guys doing it?

smast16

Reaction score
@Myfrotho704_ h
How much are you downsizing to get the Canon shots in? I bet you're losing a lot of the detail in it. Maybe think about creating a separate Google account so you can put some of these in a google drive for people here who want to see the original.

EV_WS

Supporter
Reaction score
How do you upload pictures to this site? Every time I try to upload something, it says the uploaded file is too large. How are you guys doing it?
Easiest way I found is to take the photo from my Iphone 6 then select the photo and press email. Then my phone pops up 4 photo sizes to choose from. I select the largest KB. Nothing over 1 or 2 MB. Then I open my email and copy and paste onto site.

Rain Cold

Fixed
Staff member
Reaction score
Easiest way I found is to take the photo from my Iphone 6 then select the photo and press email. Then my phone pops up 4 photo sizes to choose from. I select the largest KB. Nothing over 1 or 2 MB. Then I open my email and copy and paste onto site.
Dude! Nice. Thanks. Here's the one I wanted to upload earlier! Took this last Fall.

20191127_171348_resized.jpg