• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Over/Under

Back in the early 2000s on the accuweather message board they had a severe weather game year around. That was a lot of fun. Basically you pick a city and you got so many points for a tornado, wind report or hail. It was within a certain mileage range of the city you picked.

Reactions: SD
Back in the early 2000s on the accuweather message board they had a severe weather game year around. That was a lot of fun. Basically you pick a city and you got so many points for a tornado, wind report or hail. It was within a certain mileage range of the city you picked.
I remember that

Lol I got my friends (who aren’t interested in weather) to do this too because it’s just fun.

Y’all stole my idea I had 2 weeks ago to make a weather betting company lol. I’m suing !

Wilkes coming back: I’ll take the over

The RDU and HSV temps are going to be close on Saturday.

With that said here are your 3 for Monday-Thursday of next week need your bets in by midnight Sunday:

Nashville lowest observed temp on Wednesday: 30.5

Any location in NC/SC/Tn/Ga/Al/Ms total snow between Monday-Thursday: T

GSP highest observed temp on Wednesday 52.5

With that said here are your 3 for Monday-Thursday of next week need your bets in by midnight Sunday:

1.Over
2.Under
3.Over.

I will bite:

over - Nashville lowest observed temp on Wednesday: 30.5

under - Any location in NC/SC/Tn/Ga/Al/Ms total snow between Monday-Thursday: T

over -GSP highest observed temp on Wednesday 52.5

Over
Under
Over

Back