• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Outside of the SE thread

86 today. A little tired of this. A/C on.

Yeah I dunno man. We were better today due to clouds mostly. Our rain event was nothing like the models and everyone expected yet again and then I saw someone post the Euro earlier and it had 90s again next weekend. I just don't get it anymore because people said we were done with that mess

And everyone is warning me it's gonna be a warm winter again. Im really worried they are gonna be right. I mean I can't deal with another winter like last year where besides one week it's a record torch. But regardless of that it's getting very old hearing about endless warmth that we cannot get rid of
 
Yeah I dunno man. We were better today due to clouds mostly. Our rain event was nothing like the models and everyone expected yet again and then I saw someone post the Euro earlier and it had 90s again next weekend. I just don't get it anymore because people said we were done with that mess

And everyone is warning me it's gonna be a warm winter again. Im really worried they are gonna be right. I mean I can't deal with another winter like last year where besides one week it's a record torch. But regardless of that it's getting very old hearing about endless warmth that we cannot get rid of
We got a lot less rain last night than was predicted. Nice this morning though. Cloudy and breezy in the 50s. 42 tonight.
 
Back
Top