• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Outside of the SE thread

Amazingly our epic snow cover has gone to an epic lack thereof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah everyone is hyping the end of the month into March but until it starts snowing north of here again it's hard to get too excited

Yeah everyone is hyping the end of the month into March but until it starts snowing north of here again it's hard to get too excited
Yeah we here in the Carolinas can take advantage of CAD which can overperform right now since there’s still plenty of snow pack in interior New England and southeast Canada. I think north of you might start putting down some snow cover again next week

Yeah we here in the Carolinas can take advantage of CAD which can overperform right now since there’s still plenty of snow pack in interior New England and southeast Canada. I think north of you might start putting down some snow cover again next week

The flip was crazy here we went from about the coldest week in decades here to now 2 straight weeks with days hitting 70

It does appear Sunday Monday might lay down some snow again

Back