• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Outside of the SE thread

Outside the SE ya'll say?

Seriously NONE of Us Weather Nerds talking about this?

Dangerous Cyclone Freddy Taking Aim At Africa

There is concern that Tropical Cyclone Freddy will make landfall next week on the eastern coast of Africa with high winds and heavy rain.

Tropical Cyclone Freddy could be headed for the record books​

Tropical Cyclone Freddy formed in Australian waters about two weeks ago and is still tracking across the Indian Ocean, putting it on track to challenge two world records.

The tropical low that would become Tropical Cyclone Freddy initially formed late on Saturday February 4, before being upgraded to a category 1 tropical cyclone on Monday, February 6.

Freddy initially moved to the south until it was about 660km northeast of Broome, where it took a turn to the west. While in Australian waters, Freddy posed no threat to the mainland, Christmas or the Cocos (Keeling) Islands, even as it became a category 4 severe tropical cyclone with wind gusts of up to 265km/h. It eventually left Australia's region of responsibility on February 14, as it tracked towards the west across longitude 90 degrees east.

I’m at 35” on the dot for the winter! I’m good with just rain the rest of the winter!
Unfortunately for you, you may be on the outside looking in next week.

jtjtjtj.jpg.587d821ecf82fa611329c131d6ffe153.jpg

South shift pretty noticeable! Yes, I know this is a lot of ice in Iowa, but for illustration purposes. Friday model runs and 18z runs today! MSP will be out of the snow with a few more shifts!!! South shift near go time, has happened 98% of the time this winter! 60D638A9-BC4E-463F-B9E8-99C0B46793B4.png5C15DCCB-A0EE-4AB7-ABAF-B95F8249EA82.png

Could be the biggest snowstorm of all time in Minneapolis St Paul

Attachments

• 2C745390-8559-4FCB-99CC-15E23EF39672.jpeg
    2C745390-8559-4FCB-99CC-15E23EF39672.jpeg
    218.6 KB · Views: 24
Back