• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Oh my its July

That's interesting that Columbus and Macon wasn't that much more than Atlanta in July.
And the three stations around it are all in line. They don’t even question it, it’s almost like they want it that way.

In normal times I remember living in Georgia macon and Columbus would be 7 to 10° hotter than Atlanta.
And they still are in reality. I'm going to do a little digging and see if I can find out if that weather station has been changed anytime recently. I also figured out that the 30 year average is merely a 30 year "opinion". I did average KATL's 30 years of July's and it was like 89.5 or 89.7, something like that, not the 90.1F they have now.

And they still are in reality. I'm going to do a little digging and see if I can find out if that weather station has been changed anytime recently. I also figured out that the 30 year average is merely a 30 year "opinion". I did average KATL's 30 years of July's and it was like 89.5 or 89.7, something like that, not the 90.1F they have now.
I doubt it's 7 to 10 degrees hotter in Macon and Columbus than Atlanta. Atlanta's average high is 90 right now. I doubt Columbus and Macon have an average high of 97-100. I'm guessing probably a 2 or 3 degree difference on average in the summer.

I doubt it's 7 to 10 degrees hotter in Macon and Columbus than Atlanta. Atlanta's average high is 90 right now. I doubt Columbus and Macon have an average high of 97-100. I'm guessing probably a 2 or 3 degree difference on average in the summer.
Right, he was just exaggerating. In reality, it’s like a 2 or 3 degree difference.

Back