• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Oh my its July

Severe Thunderstorm Warning
National Weather Service Raleigh NC
653 PM EDT Mon Jul 31 2023

The National Weather Service in Raleigh has issued a

* Severe Thunderstorm Warning for...
Central Wake County in central North Carolina...
Southern Durham County in central North Carolina...

* Until 745 PM EDT.

* At 652 PM EDT, a severe thunderstorm was located over RDU
International, or 7 miles north of Cary, moving southeast at 15
mph.

HAZARD...60 mph wind gusts.

SOURCE...Radar indicated.

IMPACT...Expect damage to roofs, siding, and trees.

* Locations impacted include...
Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Wake Forest, Garner, RDU International,
Morrisville, Lake Wheeler, Parkwood and William B Umstead State
Park.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

For your protection move to an interior room on the lowest floor of a building.FB_IMG_1690845422394.jpgryan-reynolds-what.gif

Headed up to the Blue Ridge Parkway this weekend camping with my boy. What do y’all think about the weather? Especially Friday

I wish I knew someone who worked near the airport so we could plant a Tempest nearby and see how it looks.

Funny you say that, tempest actually sells a hand-unit. I was thinking of buying since I travel so much. I was going to take a video standing at the airport with the handheld tempest and send it to them. I've annoyed them so much about it. Here is how you know its bogus:

91 to 97 in 15 minutes, then back down to 91 20 minutes later. I just sent this to them, its completely unacceptable for them to be pushing this data as the official readings. Garbage like this just fuels an already out of control narrative.

1690920878166.png

Back