• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Oh my its July

Somehow the Atlanta airport was able to make it to 98 today despite nobody else nearby getting over 94.

All them runways ?

Something has changed with the station, or the station is bad. From 2-4pm every day it goes up and down, sometimes 4 degrees in five minutes. It’s complete --------. It’s obviously being affected by direct sunlight.

Something has changed with the station, or the station is bad. From 2-4pm every day it goes up and down, sometimes 4 degrees in five minutes. It’s complete --------. It’s obviously being affected by direct sunlight.
RDU Airport is another weather station that has been consistently running a few degrees above the surrounding stations on most days. I don't think adding another 4000 parking spaces in the not too distant future as it is planned to do will help matters much.

And don't get me started on snowfall totals when it snows. ??? 4.2 inches of snow during the '93 and I live 5 to 10 minutes from the airport and I measures 7 to 8 inches of now. I remember at the age of 9.
Exactly,,,I had about 17 inches in Peachtree-Deklb area.

No relief at the coast today. It's a nasty one out there. Barely any wind and the high DP is stifling

You moved to Florida?
This pattern is the worst. It's crazy the last 2 summers we had ridges parked overhead and at least caught edges and pieces instead of going 2 weeks with no realistic shot. The kicker for us at least is the fact the next days don't have a slam dunk pattern I could see 30 days with 0 being a reality for folks

This pattern is the worst. It's crazy the last 2 summers we had ridges parked overhead and at least caught edges and pieces instead of going 2 weeks with no realistic shot. The kicker for us at least is the fact the next days don't have a slam dunk pattern I could see 30 days with 0 being a reality for folks
Not trying to sound like a broken record but for some reason the last 2 years here have been exactly like that. Big time rains multiple inches one month followed by nearly zilch, I'm not sure if it's pretty normal and I'm just noticing it more or if it's literally out of the ordinary.

Back