Doubt that happens lol
Pretty much all of the indices are pointing towards cooler than average temperatures for east of the Rockies for the first full week of October.Doubt that happens lol
Great write up. ThanksDoubt that happens lol
That's all he doesGreat write up. Thanks
I know. I had him on ignore but curiosity got the best of meThat's all he does

Good, bring it. I'll take cool anytime we can get it!You can bank on this happening at the very least. El Niño springs suck View attachment 198325
I don't know. The spiders down here are crazy. I just cleared out some webs that were catching my head when I went by and limbs 20 feet away, on the other side of the drive were moving. A stick hanging down over the drive was still there after I drove thru it tangling it on the windshield. Got back from my errand and it's hanging there, and I swear I heard spiders laughing at me. I'm expecting some odd cold in patches this winter, with chances of frozen in the dips between warm and cold spells. That is if the spiders don't Frodo me.Doubt that happens lol
The first couple of days in October will live up to the title of this thread. With forecasted highs in the lower nineties, this will be the first 90 degree weather in October that RDU has seen since 2019. I'm looking forward to the cooler temperatures behind the cold front that will sweep through this weekend.

Send some rain our way Brent. We been dry as of lateIt's about to feel like we're on the Gulf coast I guessView attachment 198331
Where is Paris? I'm only aware of the one, and I get the feeling you're not across the pond.Send some rain our way Brent. We been dry as of late
You’ve never heard of Paris, KY, Paris, TN, or Paris, TX ?Where is Paris? I'm only aware of the one, and I get the feeling you're not across the pond.
I have not, without looking it up in Google Maps.You’ve never heard of Paris, KY, Paris, TN, or Paris, TX ?
I’ve been to both Paris, KY and Paris, TN !I have not, without looking it up in Google Maps.
How did you hear about them?
Dang, I’ve only been to the one.I’ve been to both Paris, KY and Paris, TN !
Send some rain our way Brent. We been dry as of late

There's one in Virginia too .lolYou’ve never heard of Paris, KY, Paris, TN, or Paris, TX ?
Looks good to meI don’t ever recall seeing this much rain in October unless it was the result of a tropical system. October is our driest month.View attachment 198339
We need it if we are going to have a decent leaf season. I've seen some distressed maples lately.I don’t ever recall seeing this much rain in October unless it was the result of a tropical system. October is our driest month.View attachment 198339

I love the new SouthernWX forecasting tool! Thank you for adding this to what was already a great weather forum. I do wish the speed that the frames change on the seven day forecast could be slowed down a little to give more time to comprehend the data. Keep up the good work.Official fcst likes rain View attachment 198345