• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern October Oscitance

Lucked up again and saved by the wedge for the 2cnd day in a row. Hate it for you fellows on the other side of the front, hang in there.

I hate to say it folks. We probably won’t get much of a fall this year. Once the pattern flips I figure we will go cold and wet in first part of November and lasting in December.

I hope it doesn’t happpen this way.

The ECMWF is sniffing out a TC outbreak in the Pacific next week. The wave packet from Trami in the WP could help take the edge of the SE ridge during the 2nd week of October but there are a ton of ways to either screw that up &/or amplify a trough east of the Rockies even more w/ TCs trying to recurve & deposit heat & momentum into the Pacific Jet in every sector of the Pacific. Time to breakout the dartboard.

ecmwf_z500_mslp_npac_9.png

I hate to say it folks. We probably won’t get much of a fall this year. Once the pattern flips I figure we will go cold and wet in first part of November and lasting in December.

I hope it doesn’t happpen this way.
Well at least you're not in Minnesota. Fall is over there and they are already in winter. Unless 50's for highs is considered fall there.

I’ve got 73 on the car thermometer under full cloud cover for the 2nd day in a row. It’s actually pretty chilly. AC is off

Back