• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe October 27-29 Severe Potential

Those tornadoes out ahead of the QLCS are always very unpredictable. That main line is looking nasty for me in Baton Rouge.

Meso is growing in size. It's becoming pretty healthy looking. May be a merger here in a second. Screenshot_20211027-151200.png

Attachments

• uh25_max.us_se.png
    uh25_max.us_se.png
    374.7 KB · Views: 8
Instability is already pushing north through Baldwin and mobile county, I think the push northward is a bit ahead of schedule

I’ll tell you what, that surf is crazy as is the constant wind. This is really gonna be the strongest storms I've ever been on the gulf for.
I was going to go down and walk on the beach and look. But my wife is upset with me for some reason. Which I don't understand. So she's out here laying on a beach recliner with a bed cover ?. Best I can do is watch from the balcony lol

I was going to go down and walk on the beach and look. But my wife is upset with me for some reason. Which I don't understand. So she's out here laying on a beach recliner with a bed cover ?. Best I can do is watch from the balcony lol

Shoot man. You need to grab a flashlight and go for a walk on the beach with her and quit thinking about the weather. Hahah

Shoot man. You need to grab a flashlight and go for a walk on the beach with her and quit thinking about the weather. Hahah
I told her we can go do that. But she was like no I want to go out driving if anything. ? Sometimes I don't understand. I've given her a bunch of attention today too so idk

Anyways though. I can start to see flashes of lighting from the qcls

I told her we can go do that. But she was like no I want to go out driving if anything. ? Sometimes I don't understand. I've given her a bunch of attention today too so idk

Something men have been trying to do for thousands of years and likewise the other way around. Haha

Trying to get going.
Yeah I've been watching that one. I think that's the one I keep seeing lighting flashes from. Actually has a decent updraft for a small cell like itself

They might pop a tornado warning on it soon. The structure is improving along with the couplet. Fairly decent rotation right now.

The cell southeast of the decent rotating one is spinning up. Also lighting is getting more aggresiveScreenshot_20211027-201824.png

Let’s see what it brings.

* Until 945 PM CDT.

* At 812 PM CDT, strong thunderstorms capable of producing a few
waterspouts and strong wind gusts were located along a line
extending from near Cat Island to 25 nm southeast of Chandeleur
Sound to 51 nm south of Louisiana Offshore Oil Port, moving
northeast at 45 knots.

HAZARD...Waterspouts and wind gusts 34 knots or greater.

Back