• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe October 10-13th Severe Threat

It's cloudy here and doesn't feel like tornado weather

I guess we'll see I would definitely be more concerned in OKC though
Been full sun most of the day and only a few clouds so far down here. Temperature is up to 84 so far. Definitely gonna be watching those storms to the southwest when they develop. Looks like it shouldn’t be too long.

It's cloudy here and doesn't feel like tornado weather

I guess we'll see I would definitely be more concerned in OKC though

We've been socked in stratus until just now (good clearing is currently moving in), but that hasn't stopped destabilization one bit, thanks in large part to the impressive moisture advection and LLJ.

We've been socked in stratus until just now (good clearing is currently moving in), but that hasn't stopped destabilization one bit, thanks in large part to the impressive moisture advection and LLJ.

We will see but I'm honestly expecting a pretty linear(albeit a legit line) deal over here doesn't preclude tornadoes of course but the classic cells may be more OKC

These guys have been pretty spot on this year for the most part...

Certainly don’t like seeing this.. you are right they have been spot on in regards to where they put that bullseye .. almost every time I’ve seen this forecast come out there’s always several big time tornados somewhere inside that bullseye (usually the pink area has highest correlation)

Going to be up my way eventually it looks like. Definitely gonna watch it.40880662-CEC2-4B3E-990C-F3B0594CD3A4.png

Back