• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry NYE/NYE Midwest Winter Storm Thread

Tarheel1

I LOVE BBW’s AND CHICKEN WINGS
2024 Supporter
2017-2023 Supporter
Reaction score
Gonna be a big snowstorm for somebody? Pics , obs, screenshots welcome. I would appreciate some good analysis of the more knowledgeable posters on dynamics and such ! Hug the NAM?96EC1301-5486-467C-9E9E-1C40E1AB9A91.png

I can't speak for staff, but I think the reason for threads is to not clutter up the main threads. I don't think that this is an event that is cluttering up the main threat from the lack of posting, therefore I don't think this thread is necessary. Plus, only staff can create threads now because they cannot be ignored.

I can't speak for staff, but I think the reason for threads is to not clutter up the main threads. I don't think that this is an event that is cluttering up the main threat from the lack of posting, therefore I don't think this thread is necessary. Plus, only staff can create threads now because they cannot be ignored.
Oh. Yeah a lot of people are missing my quality posts!?
Soooo many people are bitching about my posts, I thought it maybe should have its own?

Agreed

The thread is fine, those that want to see it will see it, those that don't will not. It will be a good test to see if this works better than posting in the main thread and then the inevitable complaint post that clutter up everything

GFS stays South! ?DCB1CD6C-0D8D-4D1B-B73F-FCCEBA64A4AB.png

18z gfs looks like a solid 3-5" event for Dubuque.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211230-175944_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211230-175944_Samsung Internet.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 15
I know, crappy screenshot! Lots of good members! 18zAA75DFEC-BA50-4A95-BC87-2BB7F161D93E.png

From my understanding there are 2 waves that are interacting tomorrow, that have not came ashore yet, so there are time for a lot of subtle changes. I could get 1” or 10”, it bears watching

Back