• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern November Nuances

I’ve been seeing a lot of 3 and 4” snow reports from the NC Mountain Folk, they got a big surprise yesterday. At least they don’t suck at snow like the rest of us

Looks like parts of far NW GA got a surprise wintry mix this morning. It got colder than expected last night here in my neck of the woods, forecast was 28 made it to 24. Cloudy and 44 now. Looks like a wet weekend ahead before another round of cold arrives next week sometime. woohoo!
1df56e764fab04f767d9ffd0b93f3e13.jpg

Looks like parts of far NW GA got a surprise wintry mix this morning. It got colder than expected last night here in my neck of the woods, forecast was 28 made it to 24. Cloudy and 44 now. Looks like a wet weekend ahead before another round of cold arrives next week sometime. woohoo!
1df56e764fab04f767d9ffd0b93f3e13.jpg
Thats NW GA?

The temperatures busted today. It was supposed to be in the lower 60s. Instead it's in the lower 70s.

Back