• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry New Years Eve Light Wintry Mix The Anti ARCC/Xtreme Weather System

Come to papa
f6eaefbee2ffef930b7077b73ecb0593.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

U may have sun..models may be garbage but this image is for around 7pm this evening. The hrrr is a great short range model and is good for picking up light precip events. Nailed the last flizzard the other morning when not even the nam had any moisture this far north and west
Well, I got some sleet, and the Nam said I would. Models can't be expected to tell you exactly how much for your backyard. They simple tell you what could possibly occur, and generally when, so I can't be upset if I don't get a foot when it tells me it's going to sleet. It is what it is. That may be all the sleet/snow I see all year, so I'm happy to have heard it pattering in the leaves....and the Nam and the German said I would a few days back when Goofy was just acting goofy. So that's a win in my book, even if it wasn't a foot. I've never seen a foot in Ga. and I'm 70, so all the spoiled people who got 8 inches or more, recently, and expect it every time, welcome to the real world. It's all about lucky timing and being in the right place, lol. T

Its happening. Hickory, north Charlotte, Black mtn
It really is radar looks decent. Speaking of that is anyone else having issue with the super res data from krax on radarscope

King street webcam in Boone. Taking a nice lick probably 1 inch already and coming down pretty good. Those echoes are coming off mtns and surviving. Don't see that to often

King street webcam in Boone. Taking a nice lick probably 1 inch already and coming down pretty good. Those echoes are coming off mtns and surviving. Don't see that to often
The fcx radar wants to suck me in

Has to be snowing in Mt airy soon. Big Frosty is napping. Really like how echoes are coming across NW NC

Back