• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry New Years Eve Light Wintry Mix The Anti ARCC/Xtreme Weather System

I'm trying to figure out what is wrong with that. Obviously yall have much bigger plans in the future which is great, but there was some dang good discussions that went on there over the years.
Maybe I took it the wrong way. Like Xtreme says carry on

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
b762d888d1106a72a98e4709dbb21e87.jpg
37082e9933b2aac88b10c1b3949b4726.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe I took it the wrong way. Xtreme says carry on

Im sorry if you misunderstood me. I wasn't aiming that at you. I was saying it to Jax for his comment that this place becoming a tight nit weather community like Talk Weather was a bad thing.

Reactions: SD
Whoa whoa whoa LoL....This anti xtreme weather/arcc thread I was actually liking this period for a little mischief it was after the last week of December I was a party pooper LoL

A refresher
Gonna be a party pooper here but after last week of December...

January it appears to go downhill our Pacific hose/southern jet gets cut off and storm track begins to lift north for couple weeks... Enjoy the below normal temps though grrr...

Edit exception will be those in North Carolina expect y'all to cash in one more time in early January

We need to relax and reload the Siberian express and hopefully mid month get another favorable storm track. All good though just f'ing around

... Carry on

I wonder what the criteria is for a Winter Weather Advisory in AL when it comes to ice. Because it looks like they are forecasting less than a tenth of an inch.

I wonder what the criteria is for a Winter Weather Advisory in AL when it comes to ice. Because it looks like they are forecasting less than a tenth of an inch.

From BMX
A "Winter Weather Advisory" is issued for a winter weather situation that causes significant inconveniences, but does not meet warning (see above) criteria. The winter weather can still be life threatening if caution is not exercised. A Winter Weather Advisory is issued if more than one type of hazardous winter weather is expected, is occurring, or is imminent:

• Sleet (ice pellets) accumulations of less than 1/2"
  • Freezing rain/drizzle (ice) accumulations less than 1/4"
  • Snowfall accumulations of 1/4" to 2" (A dusting of snow does not require an advisory)

With the growing number of newbies with 2 posts jumping in with smart ass remarks to people who have been around since 33/40 got the original weather forum going. other board was known for that garbage...but nothing was ever done. Just aggravating with the non contributing 1 liners from people who have no clue. This place is by far better than any wx forum out there....I digress, and appologize for the kneejerk remark. #lackofsnowfrustration
No worries

Back