• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

New Image Upload Guide

Shawn

Administrator
Reaction score
For users outside Tapatalk,

Hey everyone. I have added an "upload image" link on both the quick reply and full reply forms. This will open up postimage in another window and allow you to upload your image easier.

When you upload your image, copy the "direct link" url, click the picture icon next to the smiley in the post editor, and paste it in.

:)

Last edited:
For users outside Tapatalk,

Hey everyone. I have added an "upload image" link on both the quick reply and full reply forms. This will open up postimage in another window and allow you to upload your image easier.

When you upload your image, copy the "direct link" url, click the picture icon next to the smiley in the post editor, and paste it in.

:)
So this requires using a image hosting site correct? for some reason when I upload photos using tapatalk they are smaller and not clear.... and sometimes they are fine. I'm assuming this is a Tapatalk thing just weird

So this requires using a image hosting site correct? for some reason when I upload photos using tapatalk they are smaller and not clear.... and sometimes they are fine. I'm assuming this is a Tapatalk thing just weird

Yeah, tapatalk tends to do that. :(

Also, this thread is a backup from the old forum. You would currently use the "upload image" link next to the "post reply" button to launch postimage in it's own window.

Back