• We've made some major changes to the website. You can view a short list : Here
  • Hello guests. Please take a minute to sign up and join in the conversation. It's free, quick, and easy!

New Image Upload Guide (1 Viewer)

Shawn

Administrator
Tech
For users outside Tapatalk,

Hey everyone. I have added an "upload image" link on both the quick reply and full reply forms. This will open up postimage in another window and allow you to upload your image easier.

When you upload your image, copy the "direct link" url, click the picture icon next to the smiley in the post editor, and paste it in.

:)

Last edited:

metwannabe

Staff member
Supporter
For users outside Tapatalk,

Hey everyone. I have added an "upload image" link on both the quick reply and full reply forms. This will open up postimage in another window and allow you to upload your image easier.

When you upload your image, copy the "direct link" url, click the picture icon next to the smiley in the post editor, and paste it in.

:)
So this requires using a image hosting site correct? for some reason when I upload photos using tapatalk they are smaller and not clear.... and sometimes they are fine. I'm assuming this is a Tapatalk thing just weird

Shawn

Administrator
Tech
So this requires using a image hosting site correct? for some reason when I upload photos using tapatalk they are smaller and not clear.... and sometimes they are fine. I'm assuming this is a Tapatalk thing just weird
Yeah, tapatalk tends to do that. :(

Shawn

Administrator
Tech
Also, this thread is a backup from the old forum. You would currently use the "upload image" link next to the "post reply" button to launch postimage in it's own window.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)