• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern NC Only Thread

Wouldn't be too sure, still looks to hook left after LF and main rain shield goes west of apps. Coastal development of secondary LP not as much a sure thing either.

We will just wait and see I wasn’t saying SD was wrong just what I thought might happen and I could be totally wrong


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I’m not surrendering but been waiting for inland track to shift NNE for 2 days. I guess it’s my bias that once it LFs most gulf TCs turn NNE or NE. But of course there’s always exceptions, and I’m still waiting on that NNE shift and we're running out of time. It’s bound and determined to visit W Kentucky before making a hard right.
 
I’m not surrendering but been waiting for inland track to shift NNE for 2 days. I guess it’s my bias that once it LFs most gulf TCs turn NNE or NE. But of course there’s always exceptions, and I’m still waiting on that NNE shift and we're running out of time. It’s bound and determined to visit W Kentucky before making a hard right.
It could I suppose but seems the quicker movement is allowing it to get further east before the inevitable SER flexes. Hard to make a visit here like this
1791487355775.png
 
Back
Top