• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Naughty November

I mean that's 7 degrees below normal for you. Idk what you want
Just a nice hard freeze to kill these pesky bugs!

Actually I'm normally a little less than GSP, so it's a little closer to my average. I just saw the pickens county airport made it down to 28 this am so there's my bug killer. I'm usually pretty close the their lows just a few miles away, but didn't make it last night.

Last edited:
Looks like another severe event on the Euro toward the end of next week. Maybe we are going to see a few severe events next week over parts of the southeast?View attachment 52550

Slow down that NS wave and you got a big problem right there, that roaring STJ already is there, reminds me of April B5BD290F-966F-4F43-805C-1341C109BD77.jpeg3E5040B1-89F8-40D8-B72F-B881A9E5AFF5.jpeg

Looks like RDU fell to 31 last night, so finally a freeze in the books. It’s been a long time since we had our last one (March 8th IIRC). Might be record-breaking territory (I know it was for Roanoke, at least). After topping out around 50 today, we should reach the upper 20s for the first time since last winter tonight, as well.

Looks like RDU fell to 31 last night, so finally a freeze in the books. It’s been a long time since we had our last one (March 8th IIRC). Might be record-breaking territory (I know it was for Roanoke, at least). After topping out around 50 today, we should reach the upper 20s for the first time since last winter tonight, as well.
Lol...I was just about to mention the official low for RDU:
aaaa.JPG

I am really confused. Looking at Charlotte's observations they were 34 at 6am, 34 at 7am and 37 at 8am and somehow their low was 28 ? I could understand if their low was 32 or 31 but 28 seems way lower than any of the hourly observations. Is it possible that they plummeted from 34 to 28 between 7 and 8am and then made a huge rebound to 37 at 8am ?

Back