• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Naughty November

Let’s not forget Early dec 2018 tho ? Even tho I have a better chance of unlocking 3 95 overall players on a pro pack on madden

If Dec 2018 is unlocking 3 95 overall players on madden, Dec 1886 is like having every player on your team with a 100 rating and Belicheck is the coach

1886-87 fwiw is a La Nina too

26" in Greenville, SC & 18"+ in Atlanta. How lol

Dec 4-9 1886 snow eastern US.png

If Dec 2018 is unlocking 3 95 overall players on madden, Dec 1886 is like having every player on your team with a 100 rating and Belicheck is the coach

View attachment 52294

Fwiw, this storm was accompanied by a pretty strong +NAO

1605389546101.png

View attachment 52294
Is this a legitimate source ? It looks like it's from a news station in Evansville. Looks like this storm didn't impact them too much. Why would they be talking about a big snow in the deep south ?

Fwiw, this storm was accompanied by a pretty strong +NAO

View attachment 52295
I’m beginning to get a bit of Nov.-Dec. 1989 feel with the way this pattern is modeled to unfold right now. That was a LaNina winter that saw November start out very mild like this one has and saw things turn much colder for Thanksgiving... there was even an ice storm for the NC Mountains and northern foothills the day before Thanksgiving from a storm that dumped snow on the Macy’s parade in NYC. Then of course December was very cold that year with several winter events for NC/SC which of of course culminated with the coastal blizzard on the day before Christmas Eve. The rest of that winter sucked, but December was definitely exciting

View attachment 52294
??
Oh my, I don't even know what I'd do! Why, oh why, couldn't we get this once in OUR lifetimes???

Back