• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Naughty November

Odds of early December winter storm going up for western Carinlinas imo. Cold air is first step, pattern recognition, time of year before moisture dries up, 2020

Will hold off on thread until thanksgiving day, we should see something pop. Foothills/Moumtains

A hurriblizzard?!!??

View attachment 52267

As crazy as a hurricane turning into a blizzard sounds in the south, in 2020 anything is possible!
In all seriousness has there ever been an example of an arctic front absorbing a late season tropical cyclone in the NE Gulf of Mexico or just of the Southeast coast. We keep seeing the systems develop in the Caribbean right now and eventually move north into the Gulf, I can’t help but to wonder what the end result would be if we’ll timed Arctic front came down. Of course since it is 2020, this would be the year to watch for it.

In all seriousness has there ever been an example of an arctic front absorbing a late season tropical cyclone in the NE Gulf of Mexico or just of the Southeast coast. We keep seeing the systems develop in the Caribbean right now and eventually move north into the Gulf, I can’t help but to wonder what the end result would be if we’ll timed Arctic front came down. Of course since it is 2020, this would be the year to watch for it.
MA gets pounded!

We would get 7 inches of 34 degree rain.

Hurricane Sandy is the closest I can think of in recent history. It was a pretty huge blizzard for parts of Appalachia.

It’s 36 currently, wind gusting to 30+ MPH and light rain! Nothing lasts forever, even cold November rain

Back