• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Name Suggestion

I like Weather Talk, Friendly Weather Forum, Southern US Weather, and Eastern.

The question comes down to board direction, do you want to grow geographically, or stay true to the core American peel off with sustained growth over 4 years.

Once you pop the top there is no going back. The PACNW has some great threads but they are over at theweatherforums.com

Some of the American subs split about the same time Southern did, Philli in particular to 33 and Rain. Granted, weather differs greatly across regions but I really like the relaxed feel here.

Um, that name is kinda similar to a name of a very infamous website lol. I would steer clear of that one :p

For this very good reason, I'd avoid any site name with "storm" in it at all costs!

Edit: This is not a joke. I'm serious. I'm not talking about storm2K. That's not the problem site. I'd rather not even mention it here.

I’m in support of branching out I would like a non-southern forum name with people from Virginia/DC and New Mexico joining in. Anything with friends, coffee, driving, sports, tied into a wx name would get my honest vote. ? Like the one above me ☝️

Back