• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

it is small scale, but the new GFS does look less amplified. Which could be the start, Albeit small, nod to the king. Interesting to see the icon still holding ground, will be interesting to see what the new euro shows.

QUOTE="Myfrotho704_, post: 420679, member: 1296"]
CMC with a CAD boundary setup in the mix, Sh*t View attachment 78578View attachment 78579View attachment 78580
Worth noting the ICON looked similar to its run last night and doesn’t show a shortwave in this fashion
[/QUOTE]

Similar to the colder late portion of the 0Z King vs the prior one due to a better Pacific/W ridge, the 12Z may some in similarly colder vs yesterday's 12Z late in the run per earlier maps. I think the cold bias is likely playing a part as I said to Fro last night and I am very wary of a sudden large change like that. So, this may turn out to be rather entertaining and desirable late in the run for cold lovers like Nick and myself, but that doesn't mean I'm yet buying into it.

Regardless, for warm lovers like fro, it is coming in warmer on the earlier maps.

Bottom line: the models are full of doo doo.

Back