• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Midsouth Winter Storm January 12th-13th

What I would give for a chance to forecast a no-holds barred, cold air to the gulf, none of this borderline junk, winter storm!
Glad to have you onboard. Look forward to reading your thoughts as we roll through winter.

Good things come to those that wait. Still plenty of time , hopefully you get your winter storm sooner rather than later

Glad to have you onboard. Look forward to reading your thoughts as we roll through winter.

Good things come to those that wait. Still plenty of time , hopefully you get your winter storm sooner rather than later
Any very small chance this is a little stronger when it gets here, cold air moves in faster, shifts just a litttle more south, anything? Or is this just set in stone pretty much? If so I’m just gonna have to accept it, and I am sorry Storm for blowing up these forums but I have always loved snow but when I had kids, watching their joy when it did snow makes me want it more just for them, just makes me hurt for them when they find out it’s not, my little girl cried this morning and that kinda hit my heart.

Any very small chance this is a little stronger when it gets here, cold air moves in faster, shifts just a litttle more south, anything? Or is this just set in stone pretty much? If so I’m just gonna have to accept it, and I am sorry Storm for blowing up these forums but I have always loved snow but when I had kids, watching their joy when it did snow makes me want it more just for them, just makes me hurt for them when they find out it’s not, my little girl cried this morning and that kinda hit my heart.
The setup is just way too progressive for most of us. If it actually closed off to the west like previous euro runs had more people would be involved but that's not gonna happen. Just too progressive this time around .

12z euro is a little quicker with the cold
8c7b674e9d7eadd6c64fa6d7a44713d6.jpg
ebed3298dfe9e560be6c4f767c572294.jpg
794a19f55ffac4a1f710590ed11310c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

12z euro is a little quicker with the cold
8c7b674e9d7eadd6c64fa6d7a44713d6.jpg
ebed3298dfe9e560be6c4f767c572294.jpg
794a19f55ffac4a1f710590ed11310c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
thanks...seems like it looks a little better for N AL compared to previous runs...does it also show more precip? Sorry I'm still very new to reading these.

What are you talking about? If you have science, please share. If you are just whining and complaining, go to the banter thread!
I was being funny, jerk, my laughing emojis don’t show up, just one quick fun statement that everyone does and you pick on me l, no I have no science, my are you picking on me? Didn’t have a bad day of chemotherapy at the dr. to get on here and get picked on, once again it was a quick statement (no science) with a laughing emoji just cause you gotta laugh. Why are a few of us picked on when we make little statements like this in all fun. Not like this forum is blowing up, if it was I would not have even made it.

I was being funny, jerk, my laughing emojis don’t show up, just one quick fun statement that everyone does and you pick on me l, no I have no science, my are you picking on me? Didn’t have a bad day of chemotherapy at the dr. to get on here and get picked on, once again it was a quick statement (no science) with a laughing emoji just cause you gotta laugh. Why are a few of us picked on when we make little statements like this in all fun. Not like this forum is blowing up, if it was I would not have even made it.
ok.:)

Hm, Euro throws a big kink in everything. It's too good of a model to throw out... interesting.
That's what I was thinking too. It shouldn't be dismissed at this point. Did you look at the UKMET? I'm wondering what it showed.

The setup is just way too progressive for most of us. If it actually closed off to the west like previous euro runs had more people would be involved but that's not gonna happen. Just too progressive this time around .
that remains to be seen, this still could cause icy roads and some moderate to heavy snow in my neck of the woods

Back