• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Midsouth Winter Storm January 12th-13th

Wow, NAM big hit for NW Ala..big improvement
26754371_1984426504918331_848590716_n.png
But how much of that is snow ?

Euro is showing heavy backside snow in the Atlanta area??
If I bought the Euro I'd be all in, but I don't buy the Euro on that. If I see it headed toward my house like that, I'll go back on my word, but I don't see that happening. Cold chasing moisture never happens like that. In addition, the models are advertising a massive warm nose right behind the line, so I don't see any snow happening until that cools down at least.

If I bought the Euro I'd be all in, but I don't buy the Euro on that. If I see it headed toward my house like that, I'll go back on my word, but I don't see that happening. Cold chasing moisture never happens like that. In addition, the models are advertising a massive warm nose right behind the line, so I don't see any snow happening until that cools down at least.

Does Euro show accumulating snow for Atlanta though?

Radar starting to light up just north of Dallas up to the Red River...Small area of a few counties under a WWA...Some areas are sleet, but temps are above freezing....All moving East...Didn't know if this was expected or not?? Paging Brent...Paging Brent

Radar starting to light up just north of Dallas...Small area of a few counties under a WWA...Some areas are sleet, but temps are above freezing....All moving East...Didn't know if this was expected or not?? Paging Brent...Paging Brent
Brent is in Chicago.

Back