• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Microwave March

Here are a few you might want to check: Crystal Beer Parlor (has a big menu/opened in 1933 & is throwback to early 1900s in 100 year old building with numerous old photos on the walls...this is a really cool place), Churchill's Pub, Garibaldi's (Italian/seafood), and Olympia Cafe (Greek on River Street).
Sorry for the delay in thanking you for the reply. Been at the Mom-In-Laws on Smith Lake in Cullman AL with no service. We will certainly give these a try. Now just hope the weather cooperates Wed-Sun.

I just noticed how widespread the 80s will be tomorrow and parts of Ga might push the upper 80s to near 90 on Wednesday

Haha no one wants to talk about this I assume .....
c8a4c4d36ec9db3a1b09cd421ab85f8a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was 84 here on Tuesday and my body is just not adjusted to the heat yet. I'm glad it won't be in the 80s again for at least another week.

What a difference a few days make. I was in the low 80s on Monday and now I'm at 48 degrees at 12:06pm. I'll try to enjoy everyday I can that stays below 60 as I'm sure there aren't many left. I seem to hate summer more and more as the years pass.

What a difference a few days make. I was in the low 80s on Monday and now I'm at 48 degrees at 12:06pm. I'll try to enjoy everyday I can that stays below 60 as I'm sure there aren't many left. I seem to hate summer more and more as the years pass.

Wow 48 . I just went outside for lunch and it's much colder today as well but not 48 cold lol. No thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back