• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May: gateway to everyone's favorite season

That is dead accurate

.76 in May, good shot of falling short of an inch for the entire month. My centipede already has brown patches and haven't cut it in 2 weeks, feast or famine what's new.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
If the models are right with shunting the ridge off to the SW after the apex of the heat we should start to see much higher pwat air start streaming all the way around the ridge and into our area on the NW flow. I wouldn't be too shocked to see models trend a bit wetter in the day 8-10 period but that is predicated on the ridge shifting SW. Don't sleep on thursday either especially up your way. The euro is dry but the canadian and gfs have a nice nw flow wave and some precip

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If the models are right with shunting the ridge off to the SW after the apex of the heat we should start to see much higher pwat air start streaming all the way around the ridge and into our area on the NW flow. I wouldn't be too shocked to see models trend a bit wetter in the day 8-10 period but that is predicated on the ridge shifting SW. Don't sleep on thursday either especially up your way. The euro is dry but the canadian and gfs have a nice nw flow wave and some precip

Never bet against the ridge

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks like the Golden State Warriors are going to rally again, as they're catching up. P's lead, once 17, is now down to 7

0Z GFS suite: not as hot as prior 3 runs for 5/28-30. Hopefully, this is for real although it is still almost as hot as prior runs on 5/25-7.

0Z GFS suite: not as hot as prior 3 runs for 5/28-30. Hopefully, this is for real although it is still almost as hot as prior runs on 5/25-7.

Still has extremely brutal temperatures inland coastal counties Sat thru Tues with a "cooldown" afterward
I saw some 104 to 108 contours on weather.us for the 0z run with a couple of 110 max

12z GFS is showing heights of 516dm south of Hudson Bay around 5/30.

Heights that low and that far south this time of year also has to be near-record breaking for this time of year.

Still has extremely brutal temperatures inland coastal counties Sat thru Tues with a "cooldown" afterward
I saw some 104 to 108 contours on weather.us for the 0z run with a couple of 110 max
Can’t wait! ?E2A5AA4E-9A48-4D34-8207-B17CCBA324B3.png

What's concerning to me on this is that the GFS has increased temperatures a couple of degrees and is getting very close to what the EURO is showing.

What also concerns me is that the normal bias the EURO would have may actually be less severe than normal because of the fact the ground is so bone dry in these areas for one and two, pronounced offshore flow and downslope components will only maximize full insolation in this setup. It will be intriguing to say the least how verification plays out on this one.

Unless you're a fan of the SER (I don't mean the poster), don't look at the Happy Hour GFS.

Unless you're a fan of the SER (I don't mean the poster), don't look at the Happy Hour GFS.

BTW, did you guys see a pop-up rain shower / thunderstorm down that way today?

I saw a tiny red blob on radar in that area earlier.

Congrats upstate
11468fea3a4c7d4c536df19d4a3b8de1.jpg

Back