• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May 2021 Discussion Thread

Reactions: SD
They did before both freezes nothing has popped out since the last one. This was my concern that multiple green ups would cause issues. I think they will be ok but I'm getting concerned
They are fine

Peak wind gust was 53 mph today!??
We wind, like y’all cold rain!

Wow I can’t believe it but even after this next cold shot ... models are wanting throw some big CAD our way again ... ???‍♂️

This is a fairly impressive look for early/midish may
View attachment 82848
Given we have been cycling through these about every 2 weeks when we get to late May/early June the results start getting a little different
Yeah it’ll probably start pushing some big EML MCS setups towards us vs areas like the NE for ex that cashed in last year

Reactions: SD
Yeah it’ll probably start pushing some big EML MCS setups towards us vs areas like the NE for ex that cashed in last year
Yeah cyclonic flow aloft in summer is A+ for storms especially early summer when you might get a little jet involved and maybe some late severe season stuff.

Back