• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May 2021 Discussion Thread

53 degree , did not rain much at all, no rain left. Me looking for the rain supposed to keep us at 53..... wait doesn’t exist
Don’t believe it was supposed to rain today .. that strong backside flow off the low is what brought us our chilly weather today.. we should touch 60 but wow but a cold day for summer

Currently 56 here , going to be a chilly 60s at max today. Probably make it there maybe by 1 or 2. TWC has 66, I’d bet today’s max is anywhere from 62-65 though.
63 here... probably will max out about 68. The good news is that my pool water temperature is warmer than the air temp so it feels pretty good... of course it will have a chill tomorrow

Think some don’t realize how active next week could be for rain/storms with maybe some severe convection at times
I’ve been saying this .. that will be our main event vs these past few days which was generally hit or miss but at least slightly relieving ... I have zero concerns for drought still to this day

Back