• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May 2021 Discussion Thread

Yep not bad, some decent amounts in places that need it. Of course, there are those pockets that get little to nothing, hopefully those fill in over the coming days

View attachment 84442
Great coverage for sure and next week should help fill in the blanks... will help with creeks and streams tho

Yeah but clouds alone won’t keep temps at the absolute coldest possible for this time of year ! That takes rain. We shall see but from my experience it’s the rain that keeps it low not the clouds .
Yeah... even in that CAD a couple weeks ago, I was in the upper 40s while it was raining but as soon as the rain stopped it stayed cloudy and the temp still rose pretty quickly to 54-55

Because it's not supposed to be 60 degrees on Memorial Day weekend. I was supposed to River Jam, now I am reconsidering. Hopefully, the wedge won't be as stout as some of the current modeling is suggesting.
The last few memorial day weekends have had some sucky weather involved

Back