• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May 2021 Discussion Thread

We had some last year. Probably more common now with the amped flow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I think we probably will continue to see some going forward given how common they’ve been the last few months. I would be surprised however if we get anymore that gives us afternoon temps 25-30 degrees below our average high... of course I said that after the CAD a couple weeks ago and here we go again this Sunday...

Hope you are correct but many of us are now in a moderate drought and 1.5 from some storms one weekend don't erase that. It's a start but hoping the next week yields more widespread rains, you'll be surprised how quickly the parched earth in the summer will suck down an inch or 2 of rain.
Very true evaporation kicks in big but yeah like you said it’ll help and with the more widespread rains next week I think that’ll help in a more significant way .. were usually dry around this time of year anyway .. I don’t see any significant drought occurring tho at least which is good

Hope you are correct but many of us are now in a moderate drought and 1.5 from some storms one weekend don't erase that. It's a start but hoping the next week yields more widespread rains, you'll be surprised how quickly the parched earth in the summer will suck down an inch or 2 of rain.
Or just run off it...

Very true evaporation kicks in big but yeah like you said it’ll help and with the more widespread rains next week I think that’ll help in a more significant way .. were usually dry around this time of year anyway .. I don’t see any significant drought occurring tho at least which is good
You mean additional or have you not looked outside lately?

You mean additional or have you not looked outside lately?
It is abnormally dry with moderate drought starting to show up ... this is all after the driest spring we have had in a while .. now we’re starting to see more rain come into play along with next weeks more widespread stuff .. I believe this should get tampered down a bit at the least .. I’m talking about extreme drought or severe drought ... don’t see that becoming widespread at all or even showing up3A5700F8-8435-4FCF-B556-D4CF56349BB3.png

Back