• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May 2021 Discussion Thread

That stuff after next week could really open the door to a persistent and deep western trough if we phase a TPV and pacific wave out west, if they miss tho we probably get a more transient western trough with lower heights to our NE which would suck

NAM 3km at 12z was way more cranked up than precious runs even for RDU .. that will keep the nerves at bay for now

Let’s reel this in SD
Really looking like we will be in the focus of those initiated thunderstorms ... question will be how and where the storms initiate
Lets do it! Hopefully we can score both rounds tomorrow but either way both should be interesting. The first round in the morning has a much better chance of being a heavy rain event while the late day stuff is the better hail potential

Lets do it! Hopefully we can score both rounds tomorrow but either way both should be interesting. The first round in the morning has a much better chance of being a heavy rain event while the late day stuff is the better hail potential
Im stubborn now I want my ICE ... I want to use a ruler ??

Back