• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

May 2021 Discussion Thread

This is still probably the effect of the strat thing back in jan/feb/March, as HM said a week ago, it’s hard to get rid of patterns in time, and things like that related to old strat warming events can last well into early summer, southeast ridge will probably come back as soon as we go back to relying on the pacific completely again and go into a deeply -NAM
Strat is on fire right now too. It's like we unloaded all the high lat cold into the mid lat, exact same thing we did last year.

Nicky b is a cool weather lover, he doesnt want pools to warm up, wants things to stay brown, wants to blast the heat all day in his home, SMMFH
Love u nick
Actually I blast no heat this weather makes the inside very temperate and that sun angle is all I need I love tanning and that UV going to be up regardless .. we can have our pool fun later this summer when we literally won’t be able to hide from the heat ... for now your grass stay BROWN

Actually I blast no heat this weather makes the inside very temperate and that sun angle is all I need I love tanning and that UV going to be up regardless .. we can have our pool fun later this summer when we literally won’t be able to hide from the heat ... for now your grass stay BROWN
Can't hold it back Resized_20210505_131342.jpeg

I'm losing my love for the cold. 2 hours of snow for 6 months of work kind of stinks
This winter was no doubt, one of the most disappointing ones ive ever experienced, that pattern that screwed us really didn’t sit well with me

This winter was no doubt, one of the most disappointing ones ive ever experienced, that pattern that screwed us really didn’t sit well with me
Yeah definitely one of the more dissapointjng winters only because we had sooooooo many opportunities and couldn’t put one under our belt ... at least I escaped with some snow and even some thundersnow too but damn definitely a let down with the amount of potential we had

Yeah definitely one of the more dissapointjng winters only because we had sooooooo many opportunities and couldn’t put one under our belt ... at least I escaped with some snow and even some thundersnow too but damn definitely a let down with the amount of potential we had
It’s honestly crazy how much that TPV played with us east of the apps back in feb, it held back and held back until it became a tiny ass donut then moved on.... man that pattern pisses me off, you suck @Brent

It’s honestly crazy how much that TPV played with us east of the apps back in feb, it held back and held back until it became a tiny ass donut then moved on.... man that pattern pisses me off, you suck @Brent
Glad I saw it and didn't get completely heart broken. I'm honestly surprised we didn't get a winter storm when the brunt of the cold went into Mx and we got wedged. The was such a good setup to catch an ice storm

Yeah I mean at the end of the day that pattern was the one that was going to 100% give the south it’s big snow chance for the winter it was obvious once it came into sight from the models... we just got unlucky and Brent got the fun... we can do it again

Yeah I mean at the end of the day that pattern was the one that was going to 100% give the south it’s big snow chance for the winter it was obvious once it came into sight from the models... we just got unlucky and Brent got the fun... we can do it again
There's been many many years when the cold and snow went to the east and not Texas.

Back