• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Marvelous March

Models are terrible right now. GFS one run shows 6-12” rain in the extended then 1-2”. I’m going with dryer.

When are we expecting the next system?

NVM: I'm dumb. Saw we have a Day 4 in OK. Hail event though. Looks like NAM should come in range soon.

Last edited:
Dewpoints here are in the awesome 20s.

Last edited:
Lol but do you remember summer of 2012? That was the most brutal one ever I've seen. Went into the mid 100s on one day.

Yeah I don’t want no smoke from that summer, just that spring, even last summer in my opinion wasn’t that bad

Yeah I don’t want no smoke from that summer, just that spring, even last summer in my opinion wasn’t that bad
Disagree with your last statement. Last summer lasted until October with 90 degree heat. It was a carbon copy of 2017 as well. We don't get many days where we can actually go outside and enjoy it unfortunately.

Disagree with your last statement. Last summer lasted until October with 90 degree heat. It was a carbon copy of 2017 as well. We don't get many days where we can actually go outside and enjoy it unfortunately.

Last summer did last long didn’t it, I guess I’m just used to the summer heat becuase for the past 5 years I worked in landscaping and worked out in the most brutal heat, shoot I’m going to Honduras this summer, and going to New Orleans 3 years ago didn’t feel that bad in July

I remember nearly passing out last year when working a few times tho, forgetting to drink the proper amount of water in the morning is a very bad mistake

Another marvelous walk today in a long string this marvelous month. Life is good.

Back