• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry March 8th Winter Weather Discussion/Obs (NC/VA)

Big jump in the euro eps overnight for RDU.
Not sure what it’s seeing as no other model and no mesoscale models show this.

3043bfa6fe1d9c54aeecbda09428033f.jpg

ad369fe387cf6a9e46e157f45617f7f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big jump in the euro eps overnight for RDU.
Not sure what it’s seeing as no other model and no mesoscale models show this.

3043bfa6fe1d9c54aeecbda09428033f.jpg

ad369fe387cf6a9e46e157f45617f7f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's weird and it's not like there are a couple of crazy members that skewed the mean either.... personally I don't see that panning out. With that said lots of mping reports of snow or mix this morning (nothing will accumulate obviously) but interesting morning none the less

That's weird and it's not like there are a couple of crazy members that skewed the mean either.... personally I don't see that panning out. With that said lots of mping reports of snow or mix this morning (nothing will accumulate obviously) but interesting morning none the less
I’m seeing a few scattered flurries in NC State’s campus, they’re few and far in between but definitely there

Definitely quite a few snow and sleet and/or rain/sleet mPING reports across central NC.
View attachment 17497
I thought I saw a few flakes randomly on the way into downtown this morning. But then I thought, "nah, we know it doesn't snow here...must be ash fall from a fire or volcano erupting nearby."

I can report nothing is falling or has fallen from the sky here in the megatropolis of Louisburg.... and reports I've seen suggest just plain rain back at the homestead.

Back