• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

March 18-19th Possible Severe Wx Outbreak

51ffef262f11b58ec8b530f46eafe24e.jpg

Inbound!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Radarscope isn't picking up much rotation w/ the warned Triad cell right now, and it looks pretty disorganized from the velocity radar. It's also an interesting warning polygon as it doesn't seem to line up too well with where the storm is moving, but I don't really know how those things work.

The areas that are seeing the storms right now have had very little sun today, so I’m not sure how important that is in this particular setup

Yeah I had no sun here and never even hit 60 degrees. Strong rotation about 10 miles south.

Last edited:
Radarscope isn't picking up much rotation w/ the warned Triad cell right now, and it looks pretty disorganized from the velocity radar. It's also an interesting warning polygon as it doesn't seem to line up too well with where the storm is moving, but I don't really know how those things work.
Actually the cell in the triad is showing lots of rotation on RadarScope?

Back