• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Helene

...HELENE STILL PRODUCING HISTORIC AND CATASTROPHIC FLOODING OVER PORTIONS OF THE SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHERN APPALACHIANS...

2:00 PM EDT Fri Sep 27
Moving: NNW at 28 mph
Min pressure: 982 mb
Max sustained: 35 mph

Hey guys. I’m on my wife’s hotspot. Been off grid a while. We’ve got cell towers down and power out accross the grid. It looks like a war zone here. Power lines down in the roads everywhere. 100 year oak trees snapped at the base. Pine trees splintered and snapped. Debris everywhere. National guard out doing clean up. It’s a mess. This is the new benchmark around here. Thankfully I was able to find a path to get back home earlier. I’ll keep y’all updated. My house is still standing.

Hey guys. I’m on my wife’s hotspot. Been off grid a while. We’ve got cell towers down and power out accross the grid. It looks like a war zone here. Power lines down in the roads everywhere. 100 year oak trees snapped at the base. Pine trees splintered and snapped. Debris everywhere. National guard out doing clean up. It’s a mess. This is the new benchmark around here. Thankfully I was able to find a path to get back home earlier. I’ll keep y’all updated. My house is still standing.
Man, when I read that at first my mind went somewhere else… jimmy you animal! Stay safe

Back