• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Major Hurricane Florence

Can anyone post the Euro precip totals? Thanks!
Through 10pm Monday
c2778548ffec5c67716302440cd7707b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The coast is getting washed out. Meanwhile, I just bush hogged the field under partly cloudy skies. I need some rain up here!

Thanks for the quick replies with the Euro maps! Seems to be much higher totals than other models and matches up more with the NWS and WPC hand made maps. Hang tight and stay safe everyone!

Local mets in upstate calling for 6-10" I just do not see that happening. Maybe the very far eastern side.

Local mets in upstate calling for 6-10" I just do not see that happening. Maybe the very far eastern side.

That’s not happening! Greenville county is in the 1-1.5” range on Euro!:(

Wind gusts getting up near that 70mph range late Saturday night early Sunday morning here in Greenville county(per Euro). Looks like wind gusts exceeding 60mph is a pretty good bet

That’s not happening! Greenville county is in the 1-1.5” range on Euro!:(
I know, so I'm not sure where they getting those totals from. Yeah I know climatology wise with upslope and all that, but even then no way we see those kinda totals

I know, so I'm not sure where they getting those totals from. Yeah I know climatology wise with upslope and all that, but even then no way we see those kinda totals

I think 2.5” is a pretty good bet

Back