• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Late July 2021 Significant Heat Wave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea this isn’t much. Maybe one day of mid 90s with 1-3 areas of barely 99 to 100. Foothills only low 90s prob but wishing for mid 90s.

I mean places from CAE to Augusta to Macon and maybe even BHM this will last into Saturday maybe Sunday so for those locations especially the AGS to MGM corridor this could be Thursday-Sunday of upper 90s.

I mean places from CAE to Augusta to Macon and maybe even BHM this will last into Saturday maybe Sunday so for those locations especially the AUG to MGM corridor this could be Thursday-Sunday of upper 90s
Then I demand a thread for arctic outbreak this winter for temps in the lower 20's Lol

Then I demand a thread for arctic outbreak this winter for temps in the lower 20's Lol
All I'm trying to say is people are pointing to their yard and saying it's only 2 hot days but as you go further south there's more duration. It's not a record breaker or anything that far out of the ordinary but given the lack of overall heat this year why not. I bet @deltadog03 thinks this sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back