• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern July

If this were a risk of excessive cold it wouldn't even be mentioned at this range. But since its heat every pro and weenie knows it'll verify so it's safe to post. Smh
FB_IMG_1561576894506.jpg

Sad part is there will be more humidity this time, probably see some mid to upper 70's and even some low 80's overnight lows
sad part is it's July and we'll be firing up 'Cane posts within a month or so ... very sad on that score ... in the meantime ...

I thought I'd make the thread title just like July weather...... boring.

First week looks hot and dry, my guess is weeks 2, 13 and 24 , wont look much different but what do I know.
FYP

Thank goodness the ICON and the GFS are awful with temp forecast....... still gonna be hot!

View attachment 20667
View attachment 20668

Unfortunately they may not be too far off..(icon is hopefully) this is the fv3 as well which wasn’t as off in May as the old GFS was.

Euro same time is just as intense.

9D07BB0C-96DD-4064-8454-4DF8A77512C5.jpeg

Zooming in further on euro gives you some 102-104 results in georgia.

Last edited:
At this point I’ll take some MCVs sparking storms during the afternoon

So much for the hottest part of the summer being in May!? What a suck-fest! I love upper 90s and no rain for weeks!! That’s my jam! Cactus farm doing ??

Mmm, hrrr gets some showers and storms going tommorow afternoon due to a fetch of higher DPs from the Atlantic tommorow, still will be some inverted Vs/mixed out BLs which will be tough for storms 8F19A7DF-FD04-42F8-9681-D2DD581CAE9F.png

Mmm, hrrr gets some showers and storms going tommorow afternoon due to a fetch of higher DPs from the Atlantic tommorow, still will be some inverted Vs/mixed out BLs which will be tough for storms View attachment 20676
Yeah a few of the CAMS have some isolated/scattered stuff around. Hope I can get under one as storm motion would be slow but the life cycle of any cell would probably be short too

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I might seriously get lucky today

Multicellular cluster to my south from a outflow boundary 7D9104B5-475D-4DC6-B096-F8112D0FAB74.jpeg

Back