• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

July Surprise!

Y'all, it is sprinkling, I kid you not, out a a nearly clear blue sky. I mean I know it's humid and all, but what the heck?

It looks like this all around. There are some cumulus clouds off in the distance but just high, thin cirrus in my vicinity.

Screenshot_20200730-184425_Gallery.jpg

Y'all, it is sprinkling, I kid you not, out a a nearly clear blue sky. I mean I know it's humid and all, but what the heck?

It looks like this all around. There are some cumulus clouds off in the distance but just high, thin cirrus in my vicinity.

View attachment 45507

Probably a cloaked alien ship dumping the lav.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounding is contaminated but yeah ridiculous PWATs and solid MUcape equals heavy rain, plus the super deep warm cloud layers

So it rained just now, and I felt the rain and it was definitely warm. Wasn't very cold. So I grabbed a bucket that had been sitting outside and tossed it out into the rain. Waited 10 minutes to get enough in the bucket and measured it.

77.6° F.

Air temp in my carport is 75.2°F.

For funsies, I have a puddle that forms at the base of my driveway. Gathered a big scoop, and measured that. 84.6°.

Not a cool refreshing rain...

This rain the past two days has really saved the day for my peppers. They were shriveling up and falling off before this rain came through and I can tell already their starting to add on size.

Back